Your audience is online
Knowing how to connect with your target audience online is critical for achieving your brand’s digital strategy. By producing and sharing relevant content for the right audiences, you can significantly boost customer engagement, generate higher quality sales leads and increase conversions.
5 Easy Tips to Reach Target Audience Online
A great starting point for reaching your target audience online is to understand your current audience base. Learn about their demographics, interests and requirements to gain insight about the individuals you should consider targeting online. Once you gather this data, you can begin to develop strategies for forging deeper connections with target audiences.
- Know Where Your Audience Spends Most of Its Time. Rather than forcing your audience to come to you, consider going to the places your audience currently spend time online. For example, join a conversation on Instagram to offer key insights about the industry, amplify social influence and establish your company as a thought leader.
- Create Content That Appeals to Your Audience. Segmenting your audience by role, industry and company size will help you understand what kind of information is most useful to your customers. Different content captures the attention of different audiences. Align white papers, blog posts, client testimonials and case studies with the right audiences to achieve desired outcomes.
- Incorporate Multimedia. Studies show that users retain information 65% better when text is accompanied by visual and audio content. Share impactful, high-quality information in your videos about why the information you’re sharing is relevant to your audiences and how it will help them improve their businesses. You can further connect with your target audience online by sharing videos directly in blog posts, tweets and status updates on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Make Content Mobile-Friendly. As you begin to incorporate different types of media into your online marketing campaign, your content needs to be accessible by audiences across every channel, especially mobile devices. According to Marketing Land, almost half of all global Internet users are now using mobile devices as the primary mechanism for surfing the Web. A responsive design for your website will improve SEO, combat high bounce rates and enhance the user experience.
- Stay Consistent. All of your communications and marketing assets should tell your brand’s story. Tell a consistent brand story across every channel to keep consumers conscious of your brand and message. Channel consistency helps build a brand that your leads and customers can count on and increases loyalty.
At Pickas Media, we routinely help SMEs reach their target audience online with digital solutions designed to generate measurable business results. For more information, contact 08055999428